To give you a good idea of what to expect of me, I have compiled a list of what happens on a typical wedding day. No wedding is the same and this is a guide, I am very flexible and will tailor your requirements to exactly what you both want!
- Bridal Prep, capturing the interaction between yourself and those with you as you prepare hair, makeup and once dressed, those around you helping you on the way to the ceremony.
- Groom and groomsmen shots and interaction between them, normally waiting at the venue.
- Ceremony starting with Groom nervously awaiting your arrival, then your arrival with bridesmaids, page boys, flower girls. All of ceremony, vows, exchange of rings, readings, first kiss, candid shots of congregation, signing of marriage register, witnesses etc.
- Outside for all group shots required (you can supply a list or leave it to me) usually entire group, extended families, close families, grandparents, parents, siblings, friends, colleagues, bridesmaids, groomsmen and finally just Bride and Groom (or Bride / Bride or Groom / Groom or any combination you like 🙂 ).
- Venue reception welcome drinks, mainly candid shots of guests congratulating you both. Wedding breakfast room before guest arrival, then arrival of all guests, top table photos until food arrives and then no more photos while guests are eating until speeches then all speakers are photographed as they speak with candid shots of guest’s reactions.
- Cake cutting is photographed followed by the Bride and Groom’s first dance then a couple of dances after as guests join in.